Basic tips for an elegant interior designing
1 Try for a mix of three colors or shades.
One for the main for walls, another color for larger accents such as crouches and chairs and then a third color that pops in smaller accessories such as flowers, pillows and knick knacks.
2. Add minute textures to walls.
3. Use more mirrors. Large or small, mirrors add light and dimension to your living space by reflecting light to every corner and giving illusion of space.
4. Invest in large wall covering art piece. It will make your space look more artistic and classy
5. Lighter & softer colors on the walls and Dark ceilings will add depth and will make a smaller room look larger .
6. Use colorful print at the top of your plain curtains to give a classy look.
7. Hang curtains as close to the ceiling as possible to make windows look bigger.
8. For Aroma, include fresh flowers or scented candles.